We’re Here for You
There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now as our global and local communities are impacted by COVID-19. But one thing is certain, we’re still here to help. Whether you are suffering from concerns with the current situation or ongoing stressors in your life, we’re here when you need us.
We’re Minimizing Risk with Changes
Other Safety Precautions Implemented
Our practice is taking the following precautions to protect you.
- Office seating in the lobby and in therapy/testing rooms are arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Outdoor seating options while waiting.
- The patient care team and clinicians maintain safe distancing.
- Clear protective barriers have been installed at the reception windows.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in therapy/testing rooms, lobby and reception counter.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment times.
- We ask that only the identified patient attend the session.
- We ask that only one adult/parent/guardian attend sessions with children.
- Credit card readers have been modified and are touch-free.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are frequently and thoroughly sanitized.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed and frequently emptied.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- We recommend patients in a high-risk category (65+, underlying health conditions, compromised immune system, etc.) continue to use telehealth services.
- Appointment scheduling and payments can be accomplished over the phone.
- Clinicians and patient care team members maintain up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette, hand washing, physical distancing).
Helping Our Heroes & Working For Warriors
Our clinicians and patient care team appreciate and value current and former first responders, members of the military, and their families. We work hard to support law enforcement officers, fire fighters, emergency medical services, soldiers, warriors, veterans, and their family members to reduce the stigma and hurdles in receiving the unique, compassionate, and specialized mental health care they deserve.
In addition to our life experiences as military and first responder family members, most of our clinicians are certified by our corporate/commercial partner, the PsychArmor Institute, as Veteran Ready Healthcare Providers. This prominent partnership and clinical certification demonstrates a strong commitment to providing America’s heroes, warriors, and their families with the best possible care available.