We’re Here for You
There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now as our global and local communities are impacted by COVID-19. But one thing is certain, we’re still here to help. Whether you are suffering from concerns with the current situation or ongoing stressors in your life, we’re here when you need us.
We’re Minimizing Risk with Changes
To protect the health of our patients, clinical team, and patient care team, we have made some changes. You can choose an in-person appointment or a virtual telehealth session. Telehealth sessions can be conducted through your phone or computer. Our patient care team will walk you through the process any time you need them. Please click here for information on our HIPAA compliant and secure telehealth option through doxy.me. For scheduled appointments, select your provider below and you will be directed to their virtual waiting room.
Other Safety Precautions Implemented
Our practice is taking the following precautions to protect you.
- Office seating in the lobby and in therapy/testing rooms are arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Outdoor seating options while waiting.
- The patient care team and clinicians maintain safe distancing.
- Clear protective barriers have been installed at the reception windows.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in therapy/testing rooms, lobby and reception counter.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment times.
- We ask that only the identified patient attend the session.
- We ask that only one adult/parent/guardian attend sessions with children.
- Credit card readers have been modified and are touch-free.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are frequently and thoroughly sanitized.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed and frequently emptied.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- We recommend patients in a high-risk category (65+, underlying health conditions, compromised immune system, etc.) continue to use telehealth services.
- Appointment scheduling and payments can be accomplished over the phone.
- Clinicians and patient care team members maintain up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette, hand washing, physical distancing).