We’re Here for You
There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now as our global and local communities are impacted by COVID-19. But one thing is certain, we’re still here to help. Whether you are suffering from concerns with the current situation or ongoing stressors in your life, we’re here when you need us.
We’re Minimizing Risk with Changes
Other Safety Precautions Implemented
Our practice is taking the following precautions to protect you.
- Office seating in the lobby and in therapy/testing rooms are arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- The patient care team and clinicians maintain safe distancing.
- Clear protective barriers have been installed at the reception windows.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in therapy/testing rooms, lobby and reception counter.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment times.
- We ask that only the identified patient attend the session.
- We ask that only one adult/parent/guardian attend sessions with children.
- Credit card readers have been modified and are touch-free.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are frequently and thoroughly sanitized.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed and frequently emptied.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- We recommend patients in a high-risk category (65+, underlying health conditions, compromised immune system, etc.) continue to use telehealth services.
- Appointment scheduling and payments can be accomplished over the phone.
- Clinicians and patient care team members maintain up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette, hand washing, physical distancing).
Veterans for Veterans
Most of our Independent Contracted Providers and staff are military veterans, spouses and family members giving us unique, compassionate and specialized support for the mental health needs of our community’s growing military population.
In addition to our life experiences, several of our clinicians are certified by the PsychArmor Institute as Veteran Ready Healthcare Providers. This prominent corporate partnership and clinical certification demonstrates a strong commitment to providing America’s heroes and their families with the best possible care available.
Your mental health is our mission and you can receive counseling care from anywhere. We accommodate your needs and requests and offer real-time, live video conferencing with encrypted point-to-point, HIPAA-compliant and secure telehealth services through Doxy.me. No additional software, no special accounts and no hassle! Simply make your appointment and set up your session, enter your provider’s Doxy.me virtual waiting room and start counseling.
If you’re interested in telehealth, contact us for more details.